No products in the cart.
Parasite G Glycerin Tincture
An Herbal Tincture of:
- Wormwood Herb
- Black Walnut Hull
- Pau d’Arco Bark
- Parsley Root and Leaf
- Cat’s Claw Bark
- Clove Bud
- Barberry Root
- Tansy Herb
- Fennel Seed
- Cascara Sagrada Bark
- Cape Aloe
This herbal formula was created especially for larger parasites, such as flukes and worms of all types.
Dr Robert Morse’s Parasite Cleanse Glycerin Tincture
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Alterative, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antivenomous, aromatic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, emetic, febrifuge, hemostatic, hepatic, laxative, parasiticide, stimulant, nervine, stomachic, styptic, tonic (colon), vermifuge, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Parasites, especially larger ones such as worms (pin, hook, round, all types of tapes) and flukes (liver, pancreatic etc.), microorganisms including, but not limited to: viruses, bacterium, protozoas, fungi, molds, warts, etc., chronic yeast infections (Candida albicans), hepatitis A, B, and C, chronic UTI’s (use with Parasite-M), ringworm, toxic skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.), gangrene, AIDS, cancer, tumors, abscesses.
– General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
– Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use during pregnancy.
– Some people are so infested that it could take months to overcome.
– In chronic conditions or heavy infestations, use with Parasite-M & Parasite-GI (caps). Always use the Parasite Formulas in conjunction with a Stomach & Bowel formula, a Lymphatic formula and a Kidney formula.
– For heavy infestations, especially with Candida albicans (fungi), this formula may be used for 4 to 6 months or longer, if needed.
– It is important to observe ones stools using this formula. If you see “strange” looking “things,” keep taking this until you don’t see them any more, and then some
MADE WITH VEGETABLE GYLCERIN & RAW HONEY.
Herbal Tinctures Dosage Directions:
Tinctures are usually taken 1 dropperFULL 2-3 times per day. You can mix the dropper in water or juice if you find the taste is too strong for you, although I prefer to take mine 'straight'. If you are using multiple tinctures together in your protocol then you can mix the dosages into a 'shot-glass' to take if you wish.
Herbal Capsules Dosage Directions:
Capsules are usually taken 2 capsules 2-3 times per day, usually chased with water or juice to help them go down smoothly.
Herbal Teas Dosage Directions:
it is a perfect way to bring the healing power of herbs into your body throughout the day. Plus, making and drinking tea is always a beautiful way to have a special ceremonial time just for you and your wellness. The Heal All Tea is also often used very effectively as a mouth wash and also for douches and enemas.
- Internal: 1 to 3 cups, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Acute: 4 cups per day.
- Chronic: to 1 cup, 3 times a day.
- Douches: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Enemas: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Mouthwash: Hold and gargle, one cupful per day.
Caution during pregnancy, especially early pregnancy (first 5 months).
This tea is truly a Heal-All. Use as a douche, enema (colorectal issues), and as a mouthwash for mouth & throat cancers, abscesses, etc Internally a great daily detox tea. Much more powerful than Essiac Tea You may also use this tea as a poultice or fomentation.
GI Broom Dosage Directions:
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon of The GI Broom in 8-12 oz. of fresh pressed (if possible) grape or apple juice, 1 time daily (either in the mid-morning or before bedtime). Follow immediately with 10-13 oz. of water. If you can't juice, 100% organic fruit juice (preferably in a glass container) is suitable.
Take 6 capsules with 10 oz of water once (acute) or twice (chronic) per day as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Be sure to stay hydrated with water or fruit juice. Constipation or dehydration is not wanted! Be sure to adjust bowel formulas so you are moving 3 times per day.
Note: Don't consume with supplements, foods or herbal formulas. Take at least two hours after meals and supplementation. For best results consume during periods of juice or fruit fasting.