No products in the cart.
Lower Circulation Glycerin Tincture
An Herbal Formula of:
* Butchers Broom Root (Ruscus aculeatus)
* Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus spp.)
* Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
* Bilberry Leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus)
* Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus)
* White Oak Bark (Quercus alba)
* Prickly Ash Bark (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis)
* Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum annum) (40,000 HU max.)
This herbal formula was created to remove inflammation and vascular system obstructions (both lipid and mineral) as it strengthens the vascular system. This formula works especially on the mid- to lower body; however its effect is systemic.
Dr Robert Morse’s Lower Circulation Tincture
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Alterative, anodyne, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperient, aperitive, aromatic, astringent, blood thinner, cardiac, cardiovascular tonic, carminative, deobstruent, diaphoretic, digestant, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, hemostatic, hypertensive, hypotensive, laxative (mild), nervine, nutritive, parasiticide, prevents blood clots, rubefacient, sialagogue, sedative, stimulant (cardiac) , stomachic, tonic, vasoconstrictive, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: A specific for weaknesses and congestion of the arteries, capillaries, veins, and the heart. Hypertension (high blood pressure), dizziness, poor circulation (especially in the mid- to lower body areas), myocardial infarction (heart attacks), angina (chest pains), all heart weaknesses, claudication of the extremities, varicose and spider veins (strengthens vascular walls), phlebitis, hemorrhoids, cramping of the legs (see Bones Formula), atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis, platelet agitation, glaucoma, strokes, depression, elevated cholesterol, poor memory, graying of the hair, balding, fatigue, equilibrium issues, aneurysms, and mental disorders.
SUGGESTED USAGE: General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day. Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
– We also recommend the Artichoke & Stones Formula. Artichoke has been found to dissolve lipids and lipid stones within the body. This is excellent for cholesterol build-up within the vascular system, as well as gall-stones and liver-stones.
– An acidic diet with weak adrenal glands are the two main causes of lipid and calcium formation within the body.
– Always work on the Endocrine Glands (Adrenals) when dealing with vascular occlusions (blockages). You may also want to use a Lymphatic, Kidney, and Stomach & Bowel Formula to help remove the cause(s).
– Use with the Brain & Nervous System Formula when working on spinal or any nerve regeneration.
MADE WITH VEGETABLE GYLCERIN & RAW HONEY
Herbal Tinctures Dosage Directions:
Tinctures are usually taken 1 dropperFULL 2-3 times per day. You can mix the dropper in water or juice if you find the taste is too strong for you, although I prefer to take mine 'straight'. If you are using multiple tinctures together in your protocol then you can mix the dosages into a 'shot-glass' to take if you wish.
Herbal Capsules Dosage Directions:
Capsules are usually taken 2 capsules 2-3 times per day, usually chased with water or juice to help them go down smoothly.
Herbal Teas Dosage Directions:
Heal All Tea is a perfect way to bring the healing power of herbs into your body throughout the day. Plus, making and drinking tea is always a beautiful way to have a special ceremonial time just for you and your wellness. The Heal All Tea is also often used very effectively as a mouthwash and also for douches and enemas.
- Internal: 1 to 3 cups, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Acute: 4 cups per day.
- Chronic: to 1 cup, 3 times a day.
- Douches: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Enemas: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Mouthwash: Hold and gargle, one cupful per day.
Caution during pregnancy, especially early pregnancy (first 5 months).
This tea is truly a Heal-All. Use as a douche, enema (colorectal issues), and as a mouthwash for mouth & throat cancers, abscesses, etc Internally a great daily detox tea. Much more powerful than Essiac Tea You may also use this tea as a poultice or fomentation.
GI Broom Dosage Directions:
Powder Form: Mix 1 rounded teaspoon of The GI Broom in 8-12 oz. of fresh pressed (if possible) grape or apple juice, 1 time daily (either in the mid-morning or before bedtime). Follow immediately with 10-13 oz. of water. If you can't juice, 100% organic fruit juice (preferably in a glass container) is suitable.
Capsule Form: Take 6 capsules with 10 oz of water once (acute) or twice (chronic) per day as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Be sure to stay hydrated with water or fruit juice. Constipation or dehydration is not wanted! Be sure to adjust bowel formulas so you are moving 3 times per day.
Note: Don't consume with supplements, foods or herbal formulas. Take at least two hours after meals and supplementation. For best results consume during periods of juice or fruit fasting.