Liver & Gallbladder Glycerin Tincture
An Herbal Formula of:
- Milk Thistle Seed
- Burdock Root
- Dandelion Root
- Asparagus Root
- Bayberry Root
- Schizandra Berry
- Turmeric Root
- Cleavers Herb
- Yellow Dock Root
- Bupleurum Root
- Prickly Ash Bark
This herbal formula was created as an anti-inflammatory, cleanser, enhancer and rebuilder of the liver and gallbladder tissue. Increases iron and iron-carrying capacity of the blood.
Dr Robert Morse’s Liver & Gallbladder Glycerin Herbal Formula
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: A strong liver and gallbladder tonic, promotes hepatic functions, increases the production and storage of bile. Protects liver cells from chemical damage. Alternative, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cholagogue, demulcent, deobstruant, depurative, detoxicant, digestant, laxative (very mild), nutritive, parasiticide, sialagogue, gastric stimulant (mild), tonic and vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Detoxification, Hepatitis A, B, and C (use with the Parasite Formulas), jaundice, cirrhosis, liver and gallbladder stones (Liver/Gallbladder Flush a must), anemia, toxic blood conditions, toxemia, high blood pressure, low estrogen levels, low energy, chronic fatigue, anger, duodenum inflammation (poor bile flow), constipation or diarrhea, poor digestion (see pancreas), good hepatic function is necessary for well beingness.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Acute: 3 Capsules, 3 times a day. Chronic: 2 Capsules, 3 times a day.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS: Avoid during early pregnancy.
– Works deeper with the Parasite and Lymphatic System Formulas.
– Always clean and rebuild the gastro-intestinal tract as well. This will enhance absorption considerably.
– The Liver/Gallbladder Formula will aid the pancreas as well. For a deeper regeneration of the pancreas, use the Pancreatic Formula.
– A Liver/Gallbladder Flush is essential for everyone. One should follow a raw food program for 2 to 3 weeks before the flush. Instructions for the Liver/Gallbladder Flush are included in the General Section of the “Getting Healthy Workbook.”
– Use Artichoke with the Detox Program for stone formation.
– Liver and gallstones are a direct result of acidosis of the liver and gall bladder. Alkalization creates a cationic environment, which dissolves stones and other coagulated lipids, blood cells, mucus and nutrients.
– For optimum liver function, eat a diet of 80% to 100% raw fruits and vegetables. Detox the Lymphatic System using Lymphatic formulas coupled with a Kidney formula and Stomach & Bowel formula.
– Acid Reflux is a pancreatic weakness more so than a liver weakness. The Pancreas supplies Sodium of Bicarbonate to neutralize Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) of the stomach.
MADE WITH VEGETABLE GYLCERIN & RAW HONEY
Herbal Tinctures Dosage Directions:
Tinctures are usually taken 1 dropperFULL 2-3 times per day. You can mix the dropper in water or juice if you find the taste is too strong for you, although I prefer to take mine 'straight'. If you are using multiple tinctures together in your protocol then you can mix the dosages into a 'shot-glass' to take if you wish.
Herbal Capsules Dosage Directions:
Capsules are usually taken 2 capsules 2-3 times per day, usually chased with water or juice to help them go down smoothly.
Herbal Teas Dosage Directions:
it is a perfect way to bring the healing power of herbs into your body throughout the day. Plus, making and drinking tea is always a beautiful way to have a special ceremonial time just for you and your wellness. The Heal All Tea is also often used very effectively as a mouth wash and also for douches and enemas.
- Internal: 1 to 3 cups, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Acute: 4 cups per day.
- Chronic: to 1 cup, 3 times a day.
- Douches: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Enemas: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Mouthwash: Hold and gargle, one cupful per day.
Caution during pregnancy, especially early pregnancy (first 5 months).
This tea is truly a Heal-All. Use as a douche, enema (colorectal issues), and as a mouthwash for mouth & throat cancers, abscesses, etc Internally a great daily detox tea. Much more powerful than Essiac Tea You may also use this tea as a poultice or fomentation.
GI Broom Dosage Directions:
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon of The GI Broom in 8-12 oz. of fresh pressed (if possible) grape or apple juice, 1 time daily (either in the mid-morning or before bedtime). Follow immediately with 10-13 oz. of water. If you can't juice, 100% organic fruit juice (preferably in a glass container) is suitable.
Take 6 capsules with 10 oz of water once (acute) or twice (chronic) per day as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Be sure to stay hydrated with water or fruit juice. Constipation or dehydration is not wanted! Be sure to adjust bowel formulas so you are moving 3 times per day.
Note: Don't consume with supplements, foods or herbal formulas. Take at least two hours after meals and supplementation. For best results consume during periods of juice or fruit fasting.