No products in the cart.
Kidney & Bladder II Tincture
An Herbal Formula of:
- Marshmallow Root
- Uva Ursi Leaf
- Hydrangea Root
- White Oak Bark
- Parsley Leaf
- Couch Grass Root
- Stinging Nettle Leaf
- Butcher’s Broom
- Fenugreek Seed
- Juniper Berry
- Prickly Ash Bark
This herbal formula was created to alkalize (remove inflammation), clean, strengthen, and regenerate the kidneys and bladder tissues. This herbal formula is used more as a strong diuretic.
Sorry, This formula is out of stock just now :(
Dr Robert Morse’s Kidney & Bladder II Herbal Formula
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Anodyne, alterative, antibiotic, antifungal, antilithic, antiseptic, antiphlogistic, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, aperient, aromatic, astringent, bitter, calcium solvent, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, demulcent, depurative, digestive tonic, discutient, diuretic, emmenagogue, emollient, expectorant, lithotriptic, lithotriptic (dissolves stones), nervine, relaxant, parasiticide, pectoral, soothing, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, tonic, urinary antiseptic.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Kidney weakness or failure, bladder weakness, cystitis, nephritis, urethritis, UTIs (urinary tract infections, use Parasite-M as well), lower back pain, prostatitis, edema (dropsy), eye weakness, bags under the eyes, blindness, gout, kidney and bladder stones, dialysis.
SUGGESTED USAGE: General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day. Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
– This formula, coupled with a raw fruit diet, will considerably increase the need to eliminate through the kidneys. If your patient is on dialysis, you may need to increase dialysis from 3 times a week to 4 times a week, until self-urination has been achieved. Also eat 90% to 100% raw, living foods. Eliminate all meats and grains as these are too acidic and irritating to the tissues of the urinary tract.
– Alkalization is essential to the regeneration of the kidneys.
– Do not drink cranberry juice, as this is too acidic. Fresh watermelon is far better. Fresh fruits and fresh fruit juices are excellent kidney cleansers and regenerators.
– Bags or dark circles under your eyes are a sign of kidney filtration problems.
– The kidneys are two of the major eliminative organs for your Lymphatic System. Just because one urinates does not mean one filters the lymph trash out of the body. The Kidney formula is key when using Lymphatic formulas; it eliminates the possibility of giving yourself a U.T.I. (urinary tract infection).
– Kidney problems also can mean adrenal gland, prostate and female problems.
– Each Kidney controls each side of your body’s lymphatic system (all the way up and down – from the brain all the way down each leg). When the left kidney is weak you will begin to have problems lymphatically on the left side of the body and vice versa!
Herbal Tinctures Dosage Directions:
Tinctures are usually taken 1 dropperFULL 2-3 times per day. You can mix the dropper in water or juice if you find the taste is too strong for you, although I prefer to take mine 'straight'. If you are using multiple tinctures together in your protocol then you can mix the dosages into a 'shot-glass' to take if you wish.
Herbal Capsules Dosage Directions:
Capsules are usually taken 2 capsules 2-3 times per day, usually chased with water or juice to help them go down smoothly.
Herbal Teas Dosage Directions:
Heal All Tea is a perfect way to bring the healing power of herbs into your body throughout the day. Plus, making and drinking tea is always a beautiful way to have a special ceremonial time just for you and your wellness. The Heal All Tea is also often used very effectively as a mouthwash and also for douches and enemas.
- Internal: 1 to 3 cups, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Acute: 4 cups per day.
- Chronic: to 1 cup, 3 times a day.
- Douches: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Enemas: 1 cupful, 1 to 2 times a day.
- Mouthwash: Hold and gargle, one cupful per day.
Caution during pregnancy, especially early pregnancy (first 5 months).
This tea is truly a Heal-All. Use as a douche, enema (colorectal issues), and as a mouthwash for mouth & throat cancers, abscesses, etc Internally a great daily detox tea. Much more powerful than Essiac Tea You may also use this tea as a poultice or fomentation.
GI Broom Dosage Directions:
Powder Form: Mix 1 rounded teaspoon of The GI Broom in 8-12 oz. of fresh pressed (if possible) grape or apple juice, 1 time daily (either in the mid-morning or before bedtime). Follow immediately with 10-13 oz. of water. If you can't juice, 100% organic fruit juice (preferably in a glass container) is suitable.
Capsule Form: Take 6 capsules with 10 oz of water once (acute) or twice (chronic) per day as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Be sure to stay hydrated with water or fruit juice. Constipation or dehydration is not wanted! Be sure to adjust bowel formulas so you are moving 3 times per day.
Note: Don't consume with supplements, foods or herbal formulas. Take at least two hours after meals and supplementation. For best results consume during periods of juice or fruit fasting.